Tuesday, September 12, 2006

12/9 Tuesday

Somehow i kind of hate tuesday now, because tuesday is the day where things always goes wrong for me. I forget to bring my lecture books even though i knew that i'm having that lecture on tuesday for 2 or 3 weeks in a row now, i'm always tired on tuesday and i somehow i always have a lot of problem with my studies on tuesday. And this suck a lot since majority of my labs will be on tuesday.

But on a brighter note, my guild actually managed to down Twin Emperors in AQ40 yesterday night after so many wipe raids.

But i was thinking in school today, somehow in order to compensate my stupidity, i probably will have to spend a lot of time reading through my notes, textbooks and tutorials. But the problem is somehow i feel that my lecture notes are so different from the textbooks, my notes doesn't give me much idea on how to present my tutorial answers, and lectures are kind of not making sense to me or if it does, i can't remember anything at all.

But to give up all my other activities just to focus totally in my studies, i am very unwilling to do it. I just can't bear to forgone all my efforts just because some stupid university system decided to squeeze thousands of years of knowledge into 1 semester and everyone has to rush like hell.

Seriously, even the army system is not as screwed up as the university one.

No comments: