Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Count down

Counting down to the end of my exams in 2 days time, though i'm not really looking forward to it because there is nothing interesting to look forward to. No overseas vacation for me, no crazy people for me to hang out with and no games for me to be addicted to just yet. The only thing that is coming is work work and work, though i guess working to earn money to spend might be quite enjoyable.

I will try to learn to be more independent this holiday, because this is my short term goal. For a bit longer term, i want to be a all rounder in DIY, from clothings to designing of decorations, i want everything around me to be custom made. Though i think it might be quite ridiculous, but hey who knows, boring vacation need some crazy stuff to occupy.

No comments: