Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend wastage

So lazy this weekend and end up almost produce nothing for my school work....-.-

Saturday is almost all spent on wowing... but i finally got my ZG druid trinket but sadly Firemaw never die....:/

Anyway... took an IQ test and my result is..... 110! Dunno if that good or not... but the result is

People who are Conceptual Synthesizers easily grasp underlying concepts when learning something new. They're also able to see complex relationships between ideas that are not always apparent to other people. They're very focused in their approach to life and are not easily distracted.

I find it completely inaccurate to an ungodly extent. Well... i only feel that the 2nd sentence applies to me while the others are not. Anyway talking about approach to life... during my unproductive weekends i will always feel this kind emotion overwhelming stuff. My connection is totally pissing me off and my computer is 3/4 inside a cyber tomb. School work sux so much and so hard... seriously have no idea how to be consistent in my work anymore... hopefully i can understand all the mountains n mountains of stuff before my exams in 1 mth.

Group projects are so troublesome cos you have to wait for others to start and they will always be busy with their own mountains of projects. Then again... individual work is sian also cos you have to rely on yourself. Complaints and nothing but complaints... or rather whining... that are what is my approach to university life...-.- JC and secondary school is so much more fun...:/

No comments: