Monday, April 03, 2006

Exam

With the exams starting in 3 weeks, the pressure keep stacking up with uncompleted readings, tutorials and projects.Hopefully all my projects will end peacefully by this week and of course, my CS1102C Practical Exam will bypass smoothly this friday too.

Another thing i can hope for is i can truly focus totally on my studies for 1 month and not be distracted by world of warcraft and whatever else. I still have not regain the confidence in studies i had since secondary school, though somewhat similiar feelings has came back, for better or worse.

And last thing for the night... just finish watching campus superstar and i must say i feel so disgusted by all the "youthfulness" in the show...-.- Apparently my mind and soul is aging faster than my physical self.... sad~~

No comments: