Monday, May 08, 2006

Time to start work!

Well... i havent really found a full time job but my aunt asked me to help her with some part-time job. Basically it's kind of data entry and book keeping, but the best part is the working time is more flexible. And there is a chance that i might get these monthly too in the future.

So i dont really like boring jobs, yesterday at my aunt house, i saw all the stacks and stacks of accounts that need to be entered into the computer, so i guess i am going to be sitting in front of the computer for a long time. But if everything turned out well there is no need for me to find a full time job then maybe i can sign up for some courses to enrich myself in the holidays.

But earning money is so important! There are so many things that i want to buy and all the food i want to eat...:/

No comments: