Friday, July 28, 2006

Fortunate

This morning i was awake by fairly loud drilling noise from the bus interchange just below my house. The bus interchange has been undergoing construction work for dunno since when and does not seem to be ending anytime soon. I tried to continue to sleep despite all the loud noise but it was quite unbearable. Then, some thoughts crossed my mind.

How fortunate i am to be able to sleep until so late and complain about noise waking me up when the big chunk of Singapore are already working or in school. So i guess being able to complain is still some small happiness that you can get once in a while. I do not have much things to worry about, as least to where my living standard is concern, life is still fairly peaceful, but suddenly there is an influx of sucky food. Well, till the new semester starts where i hope i can be more serious in my studies, i still can indulge fully within time and stop to think every now and then how fortunate i am.

No comments: