Saturday, September 29, 2007

30/9/07 Sunday

Certain things I do not understand, especially certain feelings I have or do not have. I keep having this feeling of something is lacking though I do not know what is it. It is that kind of strange and weird thing that keep tagging you, but I do not know it or familiar with it.

Certain things that you are able to do, might not necessary means that you will be able to do in the future. My hands are the prove that without practice, things that you thought are nature becomes nothing.

Certain things that you cannot change, despite accepting it does not means that I will feel nothing about it. I try to make the best out of it, but the best does not come from it. Powerless and weak, giving up might be an option but supporting is the answer. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

*Life not as bad as it may seems, if you open your eyes to what's in front of you*

Still waiting for my fantasy world.............

No comments: