Sunday, September 30, 2007

Interpretations

Air is what we need to live, but who knows how to live?

Beauty is skin deep, only when interaction will beauty be more than skin deep.

Contradictions it may be, but maybe it will mix the way eclipse occur.

Down the road, uncertainty is what keeps us going.

Ever wonder why I am the way I am, somehow there is no the way I am.

Falling into the abyss, then you realise silence is the loudest sound.

Going through your past, makes you wonder why you need the future for.

Hiding in the corner, I waited but in the end I am still the only one there.

I want to shout, I want to scream, but in the end the silence swallow up all my cries.

Jumping straight in, I thought of nothing but hopes.

Killing my past, I murdered my future.

Live forever is not my dream, but rather endless memories will be better.

Maybe one day I might forget, but I do not pity, because it is a release.

Never has release been good until you forget, because memories are like chain.

Or maybe memories are just hopes and dreams of our own?

Perhaps in the end things will just burst through the bubble while i laugh at myself.

No comments: