Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

When you are not busy, there is nothing much for you to do. But when you have somethings to do, things just keep coming in and make you unable to breathe. This week and last week is totally different, while last week I do not have much to do because of 1 tutorial and lecture being canceled. However, this week I have extra 2 lectures because of the Adobe Photoshop and Flash workshop, furthermore project meeting with my supervisor and another 2 more project meetings. Not to mention that I have to complete my part for the project outline because there is an interim report due next Wednesday and I have to finish by this weekend.

Then tonight, after not raiding for a few weeks, I went back to raiding and just nice my Aunt called me to do some adjustment for the accounts, and I have to raid and listen to her then do the adjustment at the same time. Strangely, tonight my bills came in also, together with my insurance and the school fees. After looking through everything, I realised that I might have overspent in the past weeks, because I have forgotten to factor in the $700+ school fees and the $360 insurance, and I am not suppose to touch the money that I earnt from doing the accounts because it is supposed to pay for my hostel in Finland, but I was thinking of spending a bit of it to relive myself. Arghh... I need to set aside more money if not I will be seeing an empty bank account after I come back from Finland.

Edit: After writing this post, I went to read some other blogs and saw like 2 using Busy Busy Busy also... so creepy these days with all these coincidences....

No comments: